Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript will be checked for plagiarism deterrent.
Copyright includes the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute the article in any format or medium, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and other similar reproductions and translations. The reproduction of any part of this journal, its storage in databases, and its transmission in any form or media, including electronic, electrostatic, and mechanical reproductions, photocopies, recordings, and magnetic media, are prohibited.
The names and email addresses entered in International Journal of Humanities and Innovation (IJHI) site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.